Eroto-Comatose Lucidity Eroto-Comatose Lucidity

It's a trip.

It's got a funky beat, and I can bug out to it!

Nineteen Hippos Nineteen Hippos

I am rating this movie nineteen.

Get it? 10+9 = 19.

Good thing you aren't over 20 yet. :D

New Years Eve for a Clock New Years Eve for a Clock

Short but sweet!

This was a creative movie - while it wasn't terribly long, it had a solid beginning, middle and end and was executed flawlessly. It's a great movie for something made on such short notice! Happy new year!

P.S. I'm honored to have been in this. <:)

jazzy jones jazzy jones

Astounding!

I'm not lying when I say that I have never seen a game quite like this. It combines elements of Dance Dance Revolution, platformers, and adventure games all in one. Sometimes it was simple, and sometimes it was challenging. The enemies were absolutely stunning, and animation throughout the game was excellent! In a lot of games, when you die, it just shows you a screen that says "GAME OVER," but this actually shows the consequences of not properly avoiding the hazards that Jazzy Jones faces in his everyday life. Honestly, I would not change a thing about this game. I have voted five, I am reviewing ten, I have suggested this for the Adventure Games collection, I have added this game to my favorites, and I have bookmarked it in my browser. This may just be the best game ever. It's worth playing over and over again!